Sales Director – SaaS: London
Due to expansion, my client is looking for a Sales Director to manage a team of around 8 exceptional mid-market Business Development Managers. You will be a driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual. London, Zone 1 London.
- As a Sales Director you will lead and develop an elite, best in class team of Business Development Managers and Business Development Executives. You will coach, motivate and empower the sales team to meet and exceed new business revenue targets.
- Achieve - You will deliver on revenue targets while maintaining and improving other key metrics: Average Revenue per Account, Customer Acquisition Cost, Average Sales Cycle, Key conversion rates.
- Organise Processes - you will design processes to ensure the team confidently build relationships, identify opportunities, and sell to the market.
- Reporting and Forecasting - you will make sure the team religiously keeps our CRM (Salesforce) up to date and be on top of our progress against targets. You will provide clear forecasting and reporting of performance to the CRO, the Senior Management Team and the Board.
- Expertise - you will become an expert in the platform (SaaS) and know how to articulate its value and position in the market.
- Relationship building - you will be world class at fostering and building relationships with senior stakeholders within businesses. You will have an excellent network or be able to demonstrate that you know how to build one.
- Thought Leadership - You will speak at conferences, breakfasts and develop a reputation as an industry expert
- Proposals & presentations - you will support your team in putting together proposals and delivering presentations and pitches to stakeholders at the highest level as well as supporting them with contract negotiations. You will be working with your team to close business.
- Based in London, Zone 1 London.
- Experienced - you have proven experience in a similar position with a proven track record of managing, highly successful sales teams
- Trusted advisor - you have demonstrated gravitas and thought leadership that gains the respect of senior executives as well as your team
- Communication - You have excellent communication skills with the ability to lead & facilitate change. You effectively communicate company decisions to your team, aligning them to the company’s objectives at the same time.
- Detail Oriented - you know every single detail of your team’s pipeline, no stone goes unturned
- Curious - you are excited about technology/ SaaS and the value. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry, and how you can perform better in your role.
- Facilitator - You have a clear methodology for sales coaching and have proven experience of developing team members and providing constructive feedback
- Analyst - Analytical thinking with clear talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Organised and able to work under pressure - you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can methodically juggle multiple tasks at the same time, preparing for and delivering each one to an excellent level.
- Focused on improvement - you are passionate about making things work better, and proactively take steps to implement initiatives that will enable the team to be happier and more productive
- Can work in London
Sales Director Personalities needed:
- Boundless positive energy and motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes to win
- Leadership skills & the ability to inspire change & momentum
- Exceptional writing, speaking and listening skills
- A goal driven approach to life
- Excited to work for a fast-growth SaaS/ technology company
- Passion for sales, data, analytics, numbers and measurement
- People who unequivocally want to build a career in SaaS
- A track record of exceeding targets
- Enjoys the fast pace nature of London.
Sales Director Benefits
- Basic Salary and Commission (£100k OTE)
- Industry leading SaaS Product
- Regular socials and activities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development budget Personal wellness fund Salary sacrifice scheme for cycle to work and personal electronics
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks and drinks Your choice of equipment
- Brand New Mac Book Air
- Beer & Pizza on Thursday
- Monthly Incentives
- Annual Company Off-Site Fun
- Work in London