Graduate Sales and Marketing – Revolutionary PropTech
- Competitive graduate salary of c£18,000 AND guaranteed performance related bonus> realistically earn £22,000 in year one | Year two > £26,000| Year three > £30,000
- Share options for top performers
- A fun, vibrant, dynamic work environment based in Chalk Farm, London.
- Days away/ pizza afternoons and many more company fun days
- A training and development plan that will see you moving from graduate to leader
- Investment in your personal and professional development
- A role that appreciates your personality and empowers you for who you are
- Fast progression unmatched in blue chip companies
Are you a future business leader with an entrepreneurial flair? Do you excel in people management, building relationships and selling like a modern-day influencer? Want to join a world class business that has revolutionised the global property market? Want to work in London? Read on:
This is only for graduates who want to excel from word go! That is exactly what this sales and marketing role is designed for. In the sales and marketing team you would be helping this industry leading PropTech business to achieve their vision of being the tech partner of choice for student housing/ social housing/ commercial property and private rental sectors around the world!
As a Sales and marketing consultant you will be tasked on activating red hot leads, whilst generating new relationships and introducing the platform to potential customers. Whilst this is a sales role, you must have a modern style to selling and be more about building relationships, solving problems and showing the benefits of the platform, rather than just following the commission. You will be value added in your mindset and be a businessperson who can sell!
Sounds like you?
You will be eligible if you have
- Experience in a performance related pay environment
- An autonomous and self-governed mind set
- High performance background
- Graduated with strong academic record
- Sales and marketing experience NOT necessary (BUT sales and marketing experience will be considered)
- Hunger/ passion/ desire
- The ability to work in London
This role has been widely anticipated so apply now to avoid disappointment. Deadline 3rd July 2019 with interviews happening immediately in London – Chalk Farm, London.